“Daybreak” Harborside Collar
$29.00 – $35.00
The Harborside collection are great looking collars that have all the durability and practicality necessary for dogs on-the-go. The Harborside “Daybreak” collar with it’s bright whimsical pattern is reminiscent of a morning stroll along the pier.
A tail we could wag collars by Auburn Leathercrafters are proudly made in the USA using handwoven cotton weave crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans, making each piece its own unique work of art.
These adjustable collars are extremely comfortable and made to last!
- Small: 3/4″ wide; 11″-15″
- Medium: 1″ wide; 14″-20″
- Large: 1″ wide; 18″-25″
- X-Large: 1″ wide; 23″-30″
- Assembled in the USA from imported cotton fabric hand woven by Guatemalan artisans
- Colorful, distinctive, top quality materials
- Premium nylon webbing for comfort
- Top of the line, contoured, side release buckles
- Solid brass hardware, doesn’t chip, resists corrosion, no rust
- Built to last by dog lovers for dog lovers
- Colorfast and machine washable (cold wash, hang dry)
- Great look when your dog is outfitted with matching collar & lead
Refer to a Friend
“Daybreak” Harborside Hand Woven Dog Collar from A tail we could wag. Handwoven collars made from imported cotton weave and crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans.
“Daybreak” Harborside collar is 100% colorfast, making it machine washable. It’s unique design was inspired by mountains, sun and stars. These handwoven collars are durable and made to last. “Daybreak” Harborside is the perfect choice of collar, especially for dogs who love outdoor adventures.
“Daybreak” Harborside Hand Woven Collar is proudly made in the USA by Auburn Leathercrafters. They are extremely comfortable and made to last!