“Blue Fog” Block Island Collar
$26.95 – $31.50
Inspired by the relaxed casual lifestyle of the Block Island Community, this collection are great looking collars that have all the durability and practicality necessary for your four-legged explorer. The Block Island “Blue Fog” collar with it’s warm natural tones is reminiscent of seaside lazy afternoons.
A tail we could wag collars by Auburn Leathercrafters are proudly made in the USA using handwoven cotton weave crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans, making each piece its own unique work of art.
They are extremely comfortable and made to last!
- Assembled in the USA from imported cotton fabric hand woven by Guatemalan artisans
- Colorful, distinctive, top quality materials
- Premium nylon webbing for comfort
- Top of the line, contoured, side release buckles
- Solid brass hardware, doesn’t chip, resists corrosion, no rust
- Built to last by dog lovers for dog lovers
- Colorfast and machine washable (cold wash, hang dry)
- Great look when your dog is outfitted with matching collar & lead
- X-Small: 3/4″ wide: 9″-12″
- Small: 3/4″ wide; 11″-15″
- Medium: 1″ wide; 14″-20″
- Large: 1″ wide; 18″-25″
- X-Large: 1″ wide; 23″-30″
Refer to a Friend
“Blue Fog” Block Island Hand Woven Dog Collar from A tail we could wag. Handwoven collars made from imported cotton weave and crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans.
“Blue Fog” Block Island collar is 100% colorfast, making it machine washable. It’s unique design was inspired by seaside lazy afternoons.. These handwoven collars are durable and made to last. “Blue Fog” Block Island is the perfect choice of collar, especially for dogs who love outdoor adventures.
“Blue Fog” Block Island Hand Woven Collar is proudly made in the USA by Auburn Leathercrafters. They are extremely comfortable and made to last!