“Bahama” At the Beach Collar
$26.95 – $31.50
A favorite of ours, the At The Beach collection are great looking collars that have all the durability and practicality necessary for adventure seeking dogs on-the-go. The At The Beach “Bahama” collar is the perfect collar for any summer vacation and is made to withstand the wear and tear any beach can deliver.
A tail we could wag collars by Auburn Leathercrafters are proudly made in the USA using handwoven cotton weave crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans, making each piece its own unique work of art.
They are extremely comfortable and made to last. One style is just not enough!
- Assembled in the USA from imported cotton fabric hand woven by Guatemalan artisans
- Colorful, distinctive, top quality materials
- Premium nylon webbing for comfort
- Top of the line, contoured, side release buckles
- Solid brass hardware, doesn’t chip, resists corrosion, no rust
- Built to last by dog lovers for dog lovers
- Colorfast and machine washable (cold wash, hang dry)
- Great look when your dog is outfitted with matching collar & lead
- X-Small: 3/4″ wide: 9″-12″
- Small: 3/4″ wide; 11″-15″
- Medium: 1″ wide; 14″-20″
- Large: 1″ wide; 18″-25″
- X-Large: 1″ wide; 23″-30″
Refer to a Friend
“Bahama” Hand Woven Dog Collar from A tail we could wag. Handwoven collars made from imported cotton weave and crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans.
The “Bahama” collar is 100% colorfast, making it machine washable. It’s unique design is made to withstand the wear and tear any beach can deliver. Handwoven collars that are durable and made to last. “Bahama” is the perfect choice of collar, especially for dogs who love outdoor adventures.
Also in this collection: At the Beach “Catalina”
Also available: At the Beach “Bahama” Dog Leash